Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

first love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
copy

first love Empty
PostSubject: first love   first love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:35 am

I still remember my first love.. we went at a pyjama party at my best friend's house.. her brother was there and was doing his training. he was so handsome, with all those muscles that i've fallen in love at once.. of course i did all that i could to talk to him.. we ended up best friend for about 2 years and then we started dating for another 3 years and here i am, married to the cutest guy on earth! ! it's really fabulous.. how did you meet yoru first love?
Back to top Go down
Kiwi

first love Empty
PostSubject: Re: first love   first love Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 3:07 am

copy wrote:
I still remember my first love.. we went at a pyjama party at my best friend's house.. her brother was there and was doing his training. he was so handsome, with all those muscles that i've fallen in love at once.. of course i did all that i could to talk to him.. we ended up best friend for about 2 years and then we started dating for another 3 years and here i am, married to the cutest guy on earth! ! it's really fabulous.. how did you meet yoru first love?

Wow! That’s a great love story!!
My met my first true love online. Yes you are right…I have met several people before but the one whom I love truly is Rick. He is an amazing person. I don’t realize how time passes by when I talk to him. He is so caring, such a good speaker always boosting me up. We are in love and I have been dating with him since the past 6-7 months. We saw each other through the web cam first and a couple of weeks ago he came over here to meet me. I fell in love with him again. We had a very nice time together. I have decided that this is the person I want to settle down with.
But there is a small problem. We both want to settle down together but he doesn’t want to leave his job and I don’t want to remain unemployed after I go there. Over here I work as a pharmacist. Actually, I was studying medicine but in the third year of my course my dad passed away and thus there was no one to finance my studies. I got a job as pharmacist. Rick told me that he will try to find a similar job for me in Brazil but it will take some time.
I don’t want to trouble him anymore so I have decided to contact the pharmacies myself. I came across one Brazil pharmacy directory; http://www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-BR-15-A-xx/Minas-Gerais-Pharmacy.aspx but there is only the address and the phone number of the pharmacies there. I want to have their e-mail address and I know that with some more extensive search I will get that too. But what do you think will I get a job over there? Am I doing the right thing?
Back to top Go down

first love
Page 1 of 1