Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

antabuse for alcoholism?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
copy

antabuse for alcoholism? Empty
PostSubject: antabuse for alcoholism?   antabuse for alcoholism? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 3:18 am

I think my brother is becoming alcoholic... he keeps drinking beer everyday.. i know he's not become drunk or high but sometimes he gets drunk and he is very ugly when is... he keeps swearing and talking nonsense... he wants to hits us sometimes... it's become as if we're no longer a family.... I've tried to tellhim to go to AA meetings but he can't see that he has a problem with alcohol.. he's become addicted it seems.. he claims he can stop anytime he wants but he doesn't want to stop as he's taking beer just so as to relax... but i wonder if it's any true.. i've read at http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s349-s-ANTABUSE.aspx that antabuse can be used on patients who want to curb alcoholism.. .what should i do?? should i take him to a doctor without his consent and see what the doctor has to say?? I'm scared about it... i'm scared about his future... i don't know how to help him...

It's needless to say that i'm feeling quite helpless and i don't know how to cope with all this.. my mother is crying everyday and suffers from the cruelty of my brother whenever he's drunk... and we all know that he can easily get stomach ulcer due to excess drinking.. my uncle died of ulcer last year and now my brother seems to be following the same path.. what shoudl i do?? should i let him? should i force him? i tried to talk to him when he was sober but he doesn't realise all the wrong he's doing all around him.. he doesn't realise that he has a problem.. i'm scared.. help me please.
Back to top Go down

antabuse for alcoholism?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Medical Treatment-
Jump to: