Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need to have your advice

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lorna

I need to have your advice Empty
PostSubject: I need to have your advice   I need to have your advice Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 12:27 am

In fact, I have a question about irregular pulse. Last month, my uncle started to experience some difficulty while breathing. I have brought to our family doctor and he said that his pulse is irregular which gave him difficulty to breathe. He was very desperate on hearing that he has to live with heart problem through all his life. His health can deteriorate at anytime with all these problems. While surfing on the net, I came through a medication, cordarone, which is used in the treatment of irregular pulse and heart problems.
I’ve told my uncle about this medication and he was glad to hear that there is a medication for his illness.
How long will it take to cure his illness?? Does he need the prescription of a doctor??
Back to top Go down

I need to have your advice
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Medical Treatment-
Jump to: