Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My remedy for acne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lorna

My remedy for acne Empty
PostSubject: My remedy for acne   My remedy for acne Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 12:44 am

Everyone has suffered from severe acne in my family. When I was 20, me too I was affected by this severe acne. I have tried every acne product but in vain. I was very annoyed with all these acne on my face. I didn’t go out with friends nor did I want to go to school. I have been to a dermatologist but I was so sensitive to the drying-out-the-skin process that it would make me breakout worse than before. I could not get my acne cleared up, even with the prescription given by the dermatologist. I happened up on Clearskin Acne Treatment on the internet. After reading all the information, I decided to try it coz it is a natural remedy. I started to use it the next week. Within 2 weeks time, I noticed that there was an improvement in my skin. It merge and prevent them spreading to form new pimples and also reduce and prevent the emergence of new pimples due to its antibacterial activity. I was glad to have found a natural remedy with almost no side effects.
Back to top Go down

My remedy for acne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Medical Treatment-
Jump to: