Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i'm worried about my mom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LOVE

i'm worried about my mom Empty
PostSubject: i'm worried about my mom   i'm worried about my mom Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2007 2:10 am

Hello friends
In a few days I’ll have to go to Connecticut; my family stays there and my mom is seriously ill so, I’m going there to see her. My mom suffers from heart problem; she has just escaped from a second heart attack. I wish I was with her at that moment. After 10 years I’m going to live in Connecticut….practically I know nothing about Connecticut. During these 10 years I have been there only twice. Now I have decided to settle down in Connecticut. I love this state but I’m scared if I’ll get all the facilities that I use to get in New Zealand. I have searched for all the facilities that exist in Connecticut, well, there exist almost all the facilities but one thing I really appreciated; is the medical facility that this site www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-US-09-A-xx/Connecticut-Pharmacy.aspx is providing. I think this is the facility that I’ll be using most of the time….because I’ll have to buy medicines for my mom.
Back to top Go down

i'm worried about my mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Medical Treatment-
Jump to: