Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back from China...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Storm

Back from China... Empty
PostSubject: Back from China...   Back from China... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 5:16 am

I have just came back from China. I would like to share my experience with you, I had so much problems to find a pharmacy in this unknown country, China is really interesting and I find it difficult to locate thing easily there especially when you are not used to a new place, it is a bit difficult always at the beginning to find what you search. I had to search for a China pharmacy directory on the Internet to be able to buy my medicaments. I just wanted to share it with you there hoping that somebody else does not face the same situation as I.
Back to top Go down
lorna

Back from China... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back from China...   Back from China... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:19 am

Didn't you try to search for another one on Google?? Well, it seems that you have to sent them a mail first and then they'll reply you...well I am not sure about it but you can try...
Back to top Go down

Back from China...
Page 1 of 1