Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My uncle suffers from high blood pressure...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

My uncle suffers from high blood pressure... Empty
PostSubject: My uncle suffers from high blood pressure...   My uncle suffers from high blood pressure... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 3:23 am

My uncle suffers from high blood pressure; he has terrible high blood pressure, over 200! he took much medication but none worked out for him. We told him to go to another doctor but he doesn’t want to and says that it’s a waste of time to see a Doctor. We are all worried about his health but he doesn’t want to listen. We fear that it aggravates later on. I would like to know if there is any medication that he can take to help him with the problem he has. I read on http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3433-s-DIBENZYLINE.aspx about a medication called Dibenzyline. It says that
Quote :
Dibenzyline is basically used to treat symptoms of pheochromocytoma such as high blood pressure and excess sweating.
Is this medication sold without prescription? Is it effective? Anyone has been on it?? confused
Back to top Go down

My uncle suffers from high blood pressure...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Disease-
Jump to: