Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What to do against Bird Flu?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

What to do against Bird Flu? Empty
PostSubject: What to do against Bird Flu?   What to do against Bird Flu? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:26 am

well, here I am, posting my fears here.... well, it's been quite a while since I’ve been looking for bird flu articles and I’ve found a good source where there are many articles but the problem is that I’m getting more worried than ever now... I've already bought Tamiflu and Relenza, what more can i do???
Quote :

Reuters AlertNet, UK - Sep 4, 2007
MOSCOW, Sept 4 (Reuters) - Russia's animal and plant health watchdog said on Tuesday the H5N1 strain of bird flu had been identified at a poultry farm in ...

Quote :
Xinhua, China - Sep 3, 2007
3 (Xinhua) -- A 33-year-old man from the Indonesian province of Riau is suspected of having bird flu and being treated at an isolated room in a local ...
Quote :

NW Evening Mail, UK - 13 hours ago
... with migratory ducks and geese, which are considered by experts to be at a higher risk of contracting the avian flu virus compared to other birds. ...

Source: http://www.drugdelivery.ca/bird-flu.aspx
Back to top Go down

What to do against Bird Flu?
Page 1 of 1