Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My cousin is a lot better now thanks to Detrol...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

My cousin is a lot better now thanks to Detrol... Empty
PostSubject: My cousin is a lot better now thanks to Detrol...   My cousin is a lot better now thanks to Detrol... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 5:20 am

My cousin has been having problems with his bladder for the past 5 years. It started with going to a doctor who quickly misdiagnosed him with bacterial cystitis and gave him antibiotics. He took them for over a year and he said that they never helped, and even seemed to make the problem worse. Since then he has been to many doctors, had a surgery for the bladder, and at least 2 more for endometriosis which they feel is connected to the problem. He has searched for years for a solution. He is now taking Detrol. It has been 3 months. He has great relief with decreased frequency and urgency. Detrol was of great help to him and now he is trying to live a better life… cheers I am so happy for him...
Back to top Go down

My cousin is a lot better now thanks to Detrol...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Medical Treatment-
Jump to: