Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Suffering from atopic dermatitis..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

Suffering from atopic dermatitis.. Empty
PostSubject: Suffering from atopic dermatitis..   Suffering from atopic dermatitis.. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 5:15 am

My sister has recently been diagnosed with Atopic Dermatitis. She went to the doctor several times before she could be sure about what she is suffering. Her hand, feet and some other parts of her body are dry, itchy, red and cracked. She can’t wear cloth made from wool or when her skin gets into contact with friction from clothing, her skin become red and inflamed.

In fact, the doctor told her that there is no single test to diagnose Atopic dermatitis but the diagnosis is based on there are some tests that can give the doctor an indication of allergic sensitivity. Atopic dermatitis is also associated with malfunction of the body’s immune system

Well, I want to help her because I really can’t see her in this state. I made several search on the net to help her find a specialized clinic or hospital that treat Atopic Dermatitis. I found about a Dermatology Hospital on http://www.jdhealthcare.com/dermatology.html#5 that treat all kind of skin disease from acne to psoriasis.

They use the latest techniques in this field and the result is really satisfying from what I saw. Suffering from atopic dermatitis.. Skin_3
Well this is a patient case study for an acne treatment but if they have such satisfying result then I think that they are really skilled. Has anyone followed a treatment there?
Back to top Go down

Suffering from atopic dermatitis..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Lounge :: Offtopic-
Jump to: