Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thyroid goiter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
genia

Thyroid goiter Empty
PostSubject: Thyroid goiter   Thyroid goiter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2007 4:00 am

I need to have some precious advice from you friends. My granny is very ill; I need to have your opinion about thyroid goiter. Since last year granny was suffering from thyroid problems but she did not take care of herself, she has just been ignoring everything but lately she has fallen so ill that she had to stay in bed. She has got a thyroid goiter in her neck. View her age, it is not possible that she undergo an operation. We heard about synthroid (cytomel t4) which is a medication for thyroid problems. Granny has started to take this medication. Do you think it is advisable to have it without prescription or we need to consult a doctor first??
Back to top Go down

Thyroid goiter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Disease-
Jump to: