Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Maldives meemu

Go down 
AuthorMessage
copy

Maldives meemu Empty
PostSubject: Maldives meemu   Maldives meemu Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2007 12:26 am

I've been planning to go to Meemu , Maldives for december with hubby but he recently discovered that he had hypertension and can't move very far from home unless there is a hospital or pharmacy nearby in case he has an attack where his neck hurts a lot.. . i've tried to look for hospitals or pharmacies in maldives but it seems that there are none..i've only found pharmacy directory at http://www.drugdelivery.ca/xx-MV-41-A-xx/Meemu-Pharmacy.aspx . what do you advise me?? Do i go anyway and risk his health, knowing that he can also not have any complications?? i'm confused.. i don't want to put my darling hubby at risk but i don't want to miss the dream vacation as well!
Back to top Go down

Maldives meemu
Page 1 of 1