Let's Escape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's Escape

Are you searching for a place to forget all your problems and to have fun then this is the right place....you can discuss your problem or share your happiness with us

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mum wants to have a minor liposuction done...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Storm

Mum wants to have a minor liposuction done... Empty
PostSubject: Mum wants to have a minor liposuction done...   Mum wants to have a minor liposuction done... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2007 4:30 am

Hii, my mother is thinking about having a minor liposuction done. Well, I don’t know how she came across that on http://www.jdhealthcare.com/plastic.html#16 and now she wants to have that done. I would like to have more information on that surgery please.

What are the risks when doing such intervention? What happen after the surgery? Do the scars go away? Is there any site where I can have more information on the surgery or testimonials of people who have done it??

Mum says that she’ll do it and as I am her daughter, I would like to support her in the initiative she has taken and look for more information…Is it a dangerous intervention?
scratch confused
Back to top Go down

Mum wants to have a minor liposuction done...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Let's Escape :: Health & Fitness :: Weight Loss-
Jump to: